The Baby Journey antenatal classes are held at The Manor by the Lake in Cheltenham
There is an emphasis on practical skills and information for pregnancy & birth; trouble-shooting tips (aka what to do & expect when things don’t go according to plan); how to help each other, who’s who, what you’ll need and loads more.
We cover the topics that parents told us they wanted to know about (as well as what midwives & obstetricians think will help you):
- issues in pregnancy (including what’s normal and what’s not, how to feel better, who to call when)
- how to help yourself and each other in labour, pain relief options, what to expect
- early days with your remarkable little bundle (feeding, sleeping, adapting, getting out and about, top tips)
- we also aim to tailor our antenatal classes to suit your group’s unique needs
Hopefully it’ll be a fun evening out too, but let’s not push our luck, this is serious stuff.
Our antenatal classes are:
- held on four consecutive Tuesday nights
- from 7-9pm
- at the beautiful Manor by the Lake
- include parking, course literature and refreshments (there’s even a cheeky beer opportunity for the menfolk)
- PLUS The Baby Journey goody bag including a 10% discount for our clients at JoJo Maman Bebe and loads more!
We suggest that you start the course after 28 weeks of pregnancy.
The Baby Journey’s four week course of antenatal classes costs £175 per couple.