The Baby Journey understands and respects that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We will only collect and use personal data to facilitate your booking, to run any course(s) you are attending, and for accounting purposes.
The following sections are covered by this policy:
- About us
- About your personal data
- What personal data we collect
- How we use your personal data
- Additional opt-in and your right to opt-out
- Your rights
- How long we will keep your personal data
- How and where we store your personal data
- Data shared with third-parties
- How you can access your personal data
The Baby Journey HQ:
16 Bleasby Gardens, Lansdown Road, Cheltenham, GL51 6UL
Data Protection Officer:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 07966 912337
Postal address: as above
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
We may collect some or all of the following personal data (this may vary according to your relationship with us):
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Babies due date
- Courses you are attending
In compliance with the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. Your personal details will be used to facilitate the following:
- Secure payments via PayPal
- Organising courses you are attending
There are currently no additional opt-ins.
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to be forgotten
- The right to restrict
- The right to data portability
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling
Personal data will only be kept as long as necessary, a minimum of 6 years as required by law for company accounts.
Your personal data is kept safe on our Secure Servers. Our team will also hold hard copies of basic information, stored at a secure location when not in use to facilitate our courses as the law requires.
We DO NOT share your personal data with ANY third parties. In certain circumstances we may be required by law to share your personal data to comply with a court order for example, or at the request of a government authority.
If you want to know what personal data we hold about you, you can contact us for a copy of the same. This is referred to as a ‘subject access request’. Requests are accepted by email, in writing or verbally.
Please contact us with any queries regarding your personal data or to make a ‘subject access request’.