Meet the team – Jules
6th February 2017
10 questions & 10 answers….with Jules
1) You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What colour would you be and why?
I’d be blue – so that everyone could colour in the sky with me
2) What’s your favorite ’90s jam?
Definitely Natalie Imbruglias Torn. I love singing that song as loud as I can in the car. Kids hate it!
3) If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why?
Meercat – they live in cool little gangs, they are really fast and they like the sunshine
4) What inspires you?
Usual stuff – my lovely family and close friends. Plus Alan Sugar. I love that man.
5) Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman?
Without a doubt batman. Bats eat spiders. fact
6) What is your favourite crisp flavour?
Easy peasy, ready salted. standard.
7) Best holiday destination ever?
Thailand, sunsets in Koi Samui are breathtaking
8) Best thing about being a Mummy?
Cuddles and proud moments
9) Worst thing about being a Mummy?
Whinging and bodily fluids
10) What’s your daily mantra?
“You are enough” or ‘What would Alan do’